My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional in Northern Virginia, The Shenandoah Valley & The Eastern Panhandle, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Shenandoah Valley, Northern Virginia or Eastern Panhandle in WV please contact me.
Lisette Turner. REALTOR in VA & WV. Century 21 New Valley Realty
Real Estate Agent, Century 21 New Valley Realty
- 33 Years of experience selling residential property, country homes & farms, raw land, building lots, new construction, commercial & multi family properties by utilizing a proven successful marketing plan which offers a combination of maximum exposure through virtual tours, 30+ photos, custom property brochures & featured property slots on over 50 different websites as well as proper pricing based on current market stats & trends. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Negotiate the best possible contract for clients. Work with home inspectors and appraisers to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing. Ensure that all terms of the contract are met prior to closing.
- I have successfully guided homebuyers through the purchase of properties. Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources. Coordinated appointments to show homes to prospective buyers. Established positive flow of communication with other agents, buyers and sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in the home buying and selling process. Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients. Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Full service auctioneer, specializing in real estate and estate sales
- 20 Years experience
- Licensed in Virginia
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, member
- Century 21 Real Estate LLC. The franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization! The most recognized name in Real Estate!
- National Association of REALTORS, member
- Virginia Acosiation of REALTORS, member
Real Estate License:
- Licensed Assistant who supports me in being available and accessible basically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Together we ensure the satisfaction of our clients & better service our listings!
- Centrally located office with high traffic count and parking on N. Buckmarsh Street (Business 340 N) in Berryville, Minutes To Frederick & Loudoun Counties
- Co-owner & Agent, Century 21 New Valley Realty
- Custom interactive website offering many useful tools & reports for both buyers & sellers
- Large database of prospects & huge referral network which helps me to find properties for my buyers & reach more people with information about my listings.
- The most recent programs & up to date technology to make buying or selling easier & less stressful for my clients, i.e. Docusign, Drop Box, instantly updated & Free MRIS Searches available on my website, easy to scan barcodes on each of my property brochures for instant access to custom websites for each of my listings as well as my personal & office website, perfect for anyone with a Smartphone, Tablet or other mobile device!
- Huge Network of Realtors & Affiliates which enables me to send customized emails which include just listed or price adjustment notifications, open house invitations, showing feed back requests & more
- In house support teams including Agent on Duty 6 days a week to answer phones give property info & schedule property showings.
Awards & Achievements:
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, President's Award
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, Hall of Fame, Inducted 2001
- Blue Ridge Association of Realtors, Hall of Fame Platinum Award, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Century 21 Centurion Producer; 2001, 2002, 2003, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Century 21 Double Centurion Producer, 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Century 21 Centurion Honor Society Award, 2005
- Century 21 Quality Service Award, 2013